Friday, October 20, 2006

Sorrow...

...Is what I feel after last night's devastating loss by the Mets to the Cards. Actually I'm most upset that Yankee's fans feel some sense of jubilation. Beltran certainly should not have gone down looking, but I'm sure Mike and Mad Dog will have plenty to say about it today, so I'll leave the guy alone. Being a TV and cable free individual, it's not like I followed them enough this summer to deserve having my input listened to anyway. All in all, Carlos did singlehandedly win game 1 with his 2 run homer, but it was obviously a let down from his Cardinal killing playoff debut with the Stros a couple years back. Slack also points out a couple possible managing blunders by my main man Willie, but again I think most Mets fans are devasted for a day or two but overall pleased with the season and the prospects about the next few years. If you don't believe me, the NYTimes seems to be licking Omar Minaya's balls, but I can't find the article from this morning. For me it's full concentration on the Wolverines and maybe if I get cable after moving in to my new apartment in a month or two I can follow the Rangers like a true fan.

I've come across a couple things today that seem to be getting the best of me. Firstly, at what point did the US become the first place in the world and ever in humanity to make obesity a problem of the poor? Before we came around, poor people used to scavenge for food and beat the crap out of each other for any sort of nutrition all while Caesar would gorge his fat ass (like in History of the World Part I). Now McDonalds has solved that problem but it just does not make sense to me.

Secondly, all it takes is like 4 assholes on one block to shit up the entire thing. Don't have a dogwalker, don't have a conscience?...then just let your dog shit all over the sidewalk and not clean it up because you are too stupid and lazy! Fuckin assholes, I actually haven't even stepped in crap for at least 8 months, but these dickbags in Williamsburg with their big dogs make walking more like dodging land mines. Manhattan is way more condensed and has way fewer turds per square block, I think the city needs to crack down on this, just like they do awnings that are too big and all the other crap that no one cares about. I assure you many people care about stepping in crap. Alright, my battery is dying and so are my thoughts. Have a good weekend, go Blue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home