Monday, April 16, 2007

Web 2.0

Now that I will partake in a second corporate acquisition in the span of a year and find the movin and shakin of the internet industry to be quite entertaining, I'm a little worried that things are turning already taking a turn for the worse if Microsoft can start accusing others of being monopolistic; oooohhh, how the tables have turned.

Either way, you all must know how I've pretty much hated my job over the past few months, and even though everything seems to have been ironed out before Google started gettin hot in the pants, working for Eric Schmidt sounds all gravy to me and is a little reassuring. In 6 days we've already been told that the deal will close in June, only to have that revised to end of 2007 due to the government getting involved. It might be a case of the pot calling the kettle, but it's a pretty legitimate argument.

In case you were wondering how to make money, might wanna consider working in private equity, as everyone I work with earned $0 on this buyout and the private equity firm of 100 people earned $2 billion, graaaavy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home