Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Undercover Dickwad

Rather than apologize to the man whose car/amazing piece of Italian art had just been destroyed by him, Eddie Griffin decides to say:

"Undercover Brother's good at karate and all the rest of that, but the brother can't drive,"

If I were producer Daniel Sadek, I'd get the entire film industry to blackball this man rather than say:

"I'm glad Eddie came out of the crash OK, but my dream car got destroyed," Sadek said. "I went to my trailer for about 15 minutes and I thought, there's people dying every day. A lot of worse things are happening in the world."

A true millionaire bleeding heart Hollywood man this is, but if someone burns down my house I'm not going to be glad they're okay after joking about how they used too much lighter fluid or don't know how to work with fire because it's the KKK's business to light crosses on his front lawn. Eddie Griffin always sucked in my mind anyway, but he's destroyed a Ferrari Enzo and had the balls to make a joke about it despite the fact that it's someone else's. Screw him.

Can't wait for South Park to rip on Hillary tonight. It's been two weeks of so-so episodes following the n-word debacle, but this one's gonna be good...

Sorry for not blogging these days, no excuses, but please keep the faith and I'll be back on track in no time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home